Burrell Jr., ThM
Reaching the World For Christ
Inspirational Speaker, Pastor, Teacher Chaplain and Community Leader
Pastor Burrell has a passion for studying, preaching and teaching the word of God. His desire is to see God’s love have a dynamic, life changing impact in each community, city, state, country and ultimately the world.
Pastor Burrells love for God’s people and compassion for the lost both locally and abroad can be seen throughout his life and his ministry.
As a native of Dallas, Texas. Pastor Burrell received his Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from Denver Baptist Bible College in 1982 and his Master’s in Theology Degree (Th.M.) from Dallas Theological Seminary in 1988. It was at DTS where he distinguished himself as a recipient of the Ruben S. Connor Award for Evangelism and Discipleship.
Relentless in his vision and clear in his principle to Pastor Burrell stands strong in his commitment to share the joy of God’s love through the dynamic of contemporary worship, aggressive outreach, caring relationships and daring discipleship. He takes very seriously his commissioned mandate to “Go you therefore, and teach all nations”, (Mathew 28:18-20), and his responsibility to this directive has led him to preach the gospel to many local communities while supporting missions worldwide.
He began by serving six years as a professor at the Southern Bible Institute in Dallas, Texas. A higher educational institution focused on equipping men and women to be competent servants and leaders with a bible centered world view.
In addition Pastor Burrell extended his pastoral and teaching experience to include:
- Two years in Youth Evangelism in Great Falls, Montana
- Six years in Outreach, Visitation, and Evangelism in Denver, Colorado
- Two years in a Church Planting ministry in Denver, Colorado
- Ten years as Assistant Pastor in Christian Education and Youth Pastor in Fort Worth, Texas
With Marketplace Ministries Pastor Burrell:
- Provides for the needs of employees, clients, patients, families and friends that are hurting, struggling, sick, have lost loved ones or are now looking for a new direction.
- He offers religious and spiritual guidance
- Facilitates wedding celebrations,
- Is available to serve the families of the deceased
- Establishes positive working relationships
- And regularly visits work locations to counsel employees